BEST AUTORESPONDER REVIEW
No doubt building a list is crucial if you are to be a success with your home-based business. Studies have shown that people sometimes need to see or hear about a product up to seven times to get their attention. There are too many people online who are struggling to make sales from their website visitors because they are not using an autoresponder to follow up with them. Autoresponders are e-mail utilities that automatically reply to e-mail messages with prewritten responses. They are used by individuals and Internet business sites to respond to user comments automatically. They can also be used to automatically send e-mails, set up or cancel newsletter subscriptions, or verify an online purchase and provide an order confirmation number. This autoresponder review will help you find the autoresponder that will provide excellent service for your business.
Autoresponder Review Top Pick: Get Response
Get Response is currently the leader in the industry. This service provides user-friendly customization. It allows users to attach a document, video, or audio files. It also allows users to copy messages of different formats without having to adjust formatting and guarantees delivery on any day within the week using e-mail filters. The monitoring system of the service is similar to the system used in Google Analytics. Therefore, it offers a wide range of information about the subscriptions and message open rates, as well the click-through rates. Listed below are its benefits.
- Pricing: Start out for Free. Granted not all features are available during the free membership but it does give you a chance to get your feet wet so to speak. Then the Getresponse autoresponder system pricing scales as your list grows, so you always know how much you’re spending. Simply choose the options that suit your current plans and don’t forget to take advantage of BIG pre-pay discounts.
- Unlimited Follow-Up Messages: As mentioned earlier it takes more than one contact to make a sale. So, it’s crucial to follow up. The minute someone signs up, Getreponse springs into action and begins sending out your follow up messages when you want, how you want, the way you want. They even offer over 300 Designer HTML Templates to create eye-popping campaigns for every audience.
- Latest Tools: The Getresponse autoresponder system offers the latest tools to help convert your visitors into sales. There is Email-to-Speech which converts text into high-quality human voice so subscribers can listen to your emails “hands free” – no matter where they are or what they’re doing. There is also Video Email Marketing where you can give a face and a voice to your messages. With this feature, you can deliver high-impact customer testimonials, product demos, and event videos – no added software or expense required. Finally, Social Media Integration is offered. Getresponse makes it easy to share your newsletters across all your social networks automatically!
- Online Surveys: With GetResponse Surveys, research won’t cost you any extra! Ask as many questions as often as you want and get the information you need to improve your products, campaigns, target and stay ahead of the competition! Email surveys are the fastest and easiest way to find out what your customers think and want. And they’re Free with GetResponse! Online Surveys capture valuable feedback from your prospects to help you improve products, target campaigns and stay ahead of the competition!
- Split Testing: Get the best results from your email campaign – test it first! Just create up to 5 messages, with different personalization techniques, subjects, and styles. The Getresponse autoresponder system will test each version for you, then automatically select and send the best! It takes only minutes and can save you buckets of cash!
- Email Analytics: Use GetResponse Email Analytics to review open rates, click through rates, sales and sign ups in real time. Review your stats by product, date, domain, and more! Decision making is a snap with easy-to-follow, interactive charts and customized reports, delivered to your inbox daily. Set Email Analytics on autopilot and let GetResponse generate open and click tracking reports for you!
- Affiliate Program: Not only can you use Getresponse as your autoresponder, they offer an affiliate program that you can promote and offset the cost of your monthly subscription fee. Sign up is free and you make 33% commission on each referral.
- Customer service: GetResponse is widely known for their customer service and it doesn’t disappoint. The technical support staff is very knowledgeable and friendly. They also will get back to you very fast and you can even call them up to talk to someone in person about any concerns that you may have. With GetResponse you can relax and have peace of mind knowing that your newsletter will be sent out on time without any hiccups.
If you are going to be a success in network marketing, you need an autoresponder. These are just a few of the reasons to make the Getresponse autoresponder system your autoresponder of choice. Why let those visitors just click off your site, never to be heard from again? Give them a chance to turn from visitor to customer with Getresponse.
Autoresponder Review: Aweber
Aweber offers similar features as Get Response. It has been around since 1998. AWeber’s long list of features includes unlimited autoresponders, email broadcasts, follow-up messages, customer support, and a high email delivery rate.
AWeber’s Significant Program Features:
AWeber communications assure that their clients will have profitable and excellent customer relations for their own businesses through their email marketing software programs.
The AWeber email marketing tools which include professional email sign-up forms and additional autoresponder service makes it easier for customers to build up an email list and have an excellent communication with their prospects. It also has more than 400 sign up form available in their gallery which clients can choose from to match their website.
Clients can also manage their subscribers properly in just a split of a second. AWeber can collect, manage, and organize the subscribers easily. The email autoresponder can send a series of messages automatically to their entire client’s contact list.
They also have more than 150 ready to use templates in HTML format so clients can send great and professional looking emails so they can create good impressions to their own clients as well.
The AWeber template gallery has hundreds of email and web for templates which clients can browse and customize according to their preference.
AWeber’s email newsletters provide professional email marketing newsletter in just a minute. Clients can also schedule the newsletters for later if they are not yet going to publish it right away.
Most AWeber reviews gave high marks to AWeber’s click tracking and reporting, which allows you to see the links embedded in your email your readers clicked and whether your email was ever opened. AWeber also provides full spam protection, as they practice a double opt-in concept which means people who request your information will need to confirm their request via email before they receive any further follow-up emails from you. Aweber is a user-friendly service that facilitates the start of new campaigns. It also facilitates the insertion of video and audio files as well as manages subscribers within several lists. It is easy to create schedules and sequences. The service provides a number of customized options for users like effortless broadcasting.
The monthly fee is slightly more than the fee for Get Response.
When it comes to building a profitable relationship with customers, email marketing is not only the best way to stay in touch, and is inexpensive as well. I’ve experimented with literally dozens of auto-responder services, both hosted on my server and third-party servers. I’ve experimented AWeber, GetResponse, Interspire Email Marketer, AutoresponderPlus and AWeber as autoresponder options.
Of the major autoresponder solutions offered, I have tried Getresponse and i-Contact and from these two I would choose Getresponse as my personal choice. I consider it the best value for the money. Getresponse is used by many people in all sorts of industries marketing online.
Autoresponder Review: The Getresponse Edge….
Getresponse is only $17.95 per month and includes unlimited email campaigns, subscribers and ad trackers. The ad trackers are a unique feature of this autoresponder solution and help you keep track of your online ad placements. The nice part about Getresponse is the pricing stays the same regardless of how many subscribers you obtain. With AWeber, your price increases as your subscriber list increases. On the other hand, both AWeber and Getresponse are packed with tons of features and setup can be accomplished in a matter of minutes with their easy step by step tutorials. My autoresponder review results as GetResponse as number one.