Killer Content Writing Tips To Help Improve Your Writing For High DA Publishing
Content is king and without writing high-quality content you run the risk of not only losing interest in your posts but also losing your reputation as a great source of information. Guest posting on popular high DA (domain authority) websites is something that many bloggers want, but not every blogger can gain.
If you’re hoping to improve your publishing rights on high DA websites, then this article will give you the killer content writing tips to help improve your writing for overall success. Let’s get started.
Powerful Content Writing Tips For Better Publishing Success
Write Informative Articles That People Want
When writing for a high DA website, it’s important that you find something interesting to write about that people want to read. To do this you can start by taking a look at the website’s current blog to see the topics, style of writing, and the tone that the blogs offer. It’s a good idea before writing a topic for a high DA website that you pitch some ideas to them and allow them to choose the topic they want. Once you have the topics, then it’s time to write an informative article. Here are some things to consider when writing the article:
Here are some content writing tips to consider when writing the actual article:
- Try to offer solutions to pain points that the reader may be dealing with. For example; if a reader has problems with flowers dying in their garden all the time, offer a solution like checking the soil chemical levels to see if the ground is contaminated.
- Provide take-away tips that they can use in their everyday life straight away. These can be listed in bullet point format and should offer helpful hints on how to improve on what the title of your article is.
- If you’re writing on a similar subject to something else that’s already written on the website, take a new spin on it. Incorporate new information that isn’t in the old article.
- Always write within the niche of the website. Don’t write a cloud server article if the site is about gardening. It always has to be relevant.
- Back any facts or statistics in your article with relevant resource links. This helps to bring credibility to your content which helps you stand out as a leader.
Writing informative articles are the first step on getting published on high DA websites. Don’t neglect to do your research on the reader’s pain points and what they may want to read about for the best results.
It’s All About The Content Format
If you’ve written an article, it’s then time to work on formatting the article well in order to show you’re a professional in your field. While you can have the BEST content to offer, if it’s poorly formatted, it won’t be taken seriously.'You can have the BEST content to offer, if it’s poorly formatted, it won’t be taken seriously.'Click To Tweet
Some formatting tips to remember are:
- Use bullet points when including tips and tricks as this helps for readers to skim over the content and find what they’re looking for.
- Use subheading numbers to help break up key sections of the article so people can see what each section is about.
- Use proper paragraphing to help break up large blocks of text. With the use of bullet points, paragraphing and subheadings, it helps to balance out the text and white space for an easier reading experience.
- Use a professional font to make your work look professional and from a leader in your industry. Times New Roman is a great font to help bring that across.
Including these formatting tips that can really help to make good content look great. It also helps to break up the content so it’s much easier to read for many website owners.
Make It Visually Appealing
People are visual creatures and therefore, it’s important to add visual components to your content to show it off and to get your point across. Some ways to make it more visually appealing include:
- Add high-quality stock images that are free to use and that are relevant to the post you’re writing about. Some sights are Pixabay.com and ShutterStock.com.
- Use screenshots where needed to help people understand what you’re trying to say when offering step by step tutorials.
- Add infographics to help add an interesting element to your content about the facts of what you’re trying to say.
- Include videos to relevant information or sources if you have some extra information you want to share.
These elements can really help to improve the overall look of your content writing and make it visually appealing and presentable to high DA websites.
Extras To Remember
When you have the above tips done. Here are some extra tips to keep in mind:
- Always check your content for spelling and grammar mistakes. If there are mistakes in the content, you won’t be treated as a professional writer.
- Never write opinionated posts unless directed to by the website. While you may have an opinion about something, many people won’t want to read it.
- Don’t overuse keywords within the post if you’re trying for SEO purposes. Keyword stuffing is frowned against, and you’ll find the website you’re pitching too will see keywords a mile away.
- Avoid adding too many links back to your website in the content. Add resource links to back up facts, but it’s always best to check with the website first to make sure they’re ok with your backlink.
- If the website has guidelines, don’t forget to follow them for the best option of getting published.
Overall writing and delivering professional high-quality content is all about the topic you choose, the research you put into the content, and how you write it. By taking these tips into consideration, you can create great content that really does get you on high DA websites.'Are you ready to write a POWERFUL piece of content? - Cameron Blanch'Click To Tweet
So, are you ready to write a powerful piece of content?
About the Author
Cameron Blanch is an IT specialist who currently writes for IOZoom.com. He specializes in web hosting and is dedicated to his clients and his work. In his spare time, he enjoys spending time with his family.