Submit a Guest Post
Guest blogging can help you:
- Gain Exposure
- Increased Online Market Reach
- Build a Community
Not every article will be accepted as we hold our guidelines (see below) to very high standards.
So, please don’t take it personally. We are professionals and quite proud of our work on this website.
What Can You Write About?
Our Readers are interested in the following topics:
- Affiliate Marketing
- Digital Marketing
- Residual or Recurring or Passive Income
- Online or Internet Marketing to include:
- WordPress or Website Design
- Blogging Tips
What Do You Get in Return?
We have a domain authority of 41. Since the demise of Google Page Rank, we and many other SEO authorities use the MOZ ranking system. We have worked hard to attain this score and work daily to build it higher. Therefore, your guest post will be placed PERMANENTLY on a continually growing website. We take this very seriously.
- High Domain Authority to build YOUR authority.
- Free Promotion of Your Article – We Socialize Every Post Extensively!
- Up to TWO Free Do-Follow Backlinks
You can embed your video, images, and one backlink within your Author Profile Bio. Again, your article will be promoted on various social media networks. Pure Residuals is highly promoted and gaining more and more Moz DA rank daily. We practice what we preach!
Further, your guest post will be syndicated to major content curation outlets such as Scoop.IT and FlipBoard for even more LinkJuice!
How Do You Submit an Article for Guest Posting?
Please send your article as an attachment to admin @ pureresiduals . com. All emails will be responded to within 2 to 5 business days and given careful consideration. Be sure to review the following guidelines below for approval.
Guidelines for Guest Post Article Submission – The RULES:
- Minimum of 1500 Words
- Sentence structure and grammar must be impeccable
- Absolutely Unique – will be checked for plagiarism
- Include at least TWO links to external authority websites.
- Write your article to either teach OR be a RESOURCE article. How-To and List type articles work best.
- Should be informative to our readers and helpful
- Provide previously published article examples for our review.
- Include a summary or conclusion.
- Optional, but highly recommended: Include an Author bio and Author Image
- BE PATIENT – we get Several guest post submissions per day!
Note: We reserve the right to modify any text to enhance readability or SEO and help with more web traffic to your article.
Submitting a Guest Post: How to Increase Your Chances of Acceptance:
Hopefully, you have read this far and hopefully, we didn’t have to steer you to this page from a templated email you sent us. If you want to increase your chances of gaining exposure and actually landing some high-end guest posts, please don’t use template emails and blast them out to business owners.
Go the extra mile.
Remember, first impressions are huge!