How I made over $100 in a month with Swagbucks
SwagBucks is an online platform wherein you can earn rewards and make some cash by doing what you do everyday. It is a platform where you get to earn points which are also called as ‘Swag Bucks’. These points are redeemable into gift cards, rewards or pay outs made through PayPal. Swagbucks can also be used to buy Amazon Gift Cards and other similar online shopping related rewards.
HOW DID I MAKE $100 IN A MONTH?
Making money with SwagBucks is very easy though time consuming. There are a number of ways using which you can make money online using SwagBucks:
- Using its Search Engine
The platform contains a search engine which works in combination with Ask.Com, Bing and Yahoo.Com. A user gets to earn swag bucks by making searches online through the search engine which can also be saved on the tool bar using a browser plug-in. The search page can also be made as the home page your your web browser which would allow you to make searches directly, without logging in to the platform.
The catch: SwagBucks generates money by showing sponsored results in their search engine results. They get paid by different search engines like Bing to show their sponsored content in the search results, which makes a lot of money for the website.
It’s not very certain to make money with SwagBucks every time a search is made. SwagBucks awards points at 3 times of the day. The entire reward system has been designed in such a way that a user gets points, only if he genuinely searches for things using the SB Search Engine. You can make over 60 Swag Bucks by making one search.
So, if we do the maths right, after getting rewarded around 100 points daily using the search engine only, making over 3000 swag bucks in a month would not be a big deal.
- Doing daily surveys and polls
SwagBucks is not the best survey site to look for if you’re serious about making money by doing surveys. If you’re looking into making money online by doing online surveys, then I would recommend you to use websites like Pinecone Research Although, the surveys are very basic and can be easily done by any person in no time. You get over 60 Swag Bucks on completing a survey on SwagBucks. On an average, one survey is rolled out daily on the platform.
- Competing in sweepstakes
SwagBucks also rolls out sweepstakes on weekly or monthly basis depending on the number of swag bucks offered in the lucky draw. You get to participate in sweepstakes by buying entries using the swag bucks available in your account. You get to buy a maximum of 3 entries in a particular sweepstake.
Making swag bucks through sweepstakes is a pure game of luck. One can’t solely rely on earning swag bucks through sweepstakes. But, you never know. You might get lucky.
- Playing games
Yes! You can also earn SwagBucks by playing random games. So finally you can consider playing as many games as you want. It might make you money this time.
This feature is not available in every country though.
- Watching videos
You can also earn Swag Bucks by watching featured videos through the platform. The videos are hosted by YouTube. The website gets paid to get more views on the videos and the viewers are given a petite part of the money generated. Swag Bucks are rewarded once the SB Meter gets full. You can earn over 4 swag bucks by watching 10 videos.
Even this feature is limited to only a few countries.
- Shopping through SwagBucks
If you’re a shopoholic then you might consider buying through the website. The website makes a commission for every sale that is made through them and pays its users a little part of it through swag bucks. On an average, you get 2 Swag Bucks per dollar of the purchase that you make. So, you can incorporate this in buying stuff online from the next time.
So, you can shop online through the website and make a few swagbucks. You would not have to pay anything extra.
- Referring people
This option made me make most of my income from this platform. If you refer a friend to SwagBucks through your link which is available on the website, you get 10% of the Swag Bucks that your referral earns for a life time. On an average a user at swag bucks makes at least 150 Swag Bucks on the very first day of joining.
If you refer over 50 users through Facebook, Google Plus or other mediums and they make a minimum of 100 Swag Bucks, then you would generate over 750 Swag Bucks every day. That’s a good buy isn’t it?
- Entering Swag Codes
The parent site posts at least one Swag code per day on its blog which can be redeemed to make over 50-70 swagbucks daily.
SwagBucks has a number of things that I liked very much. You can find lots of positive reviews of Swagbucks on internet
- The interface is very user friendly and easy to use. A user receives detailed guidelines when he joins the platform. The website is very interactive and succeeds in keeping the user occupied.
- It is totally free of cost. You don’t have to pay anything to start making money or earning rewards on this platform.
- Swag Bucks offers a huge variety of prizes to choose from. They offer gift vouchers, PayPal transfers, different e-commerce related vouchers and a lot more.
- It is easy to complete the surveys and the tasks offered. The surveys are very easy and can be easily completed by Rookies.
- They do show selected TV and Movie clips. They don’t really make you watch stupid advertisements. The selected movie clips are very good and wisely chosen to keep you entertained.
- The search engine results are not that bad. They actually make use of Bing, which is one of the best search engines in the world.
- The games are actually good and fun to play. I remember playing a game called Flip Out which was a matching block puzzle.
- You can earn rewards for thing that you’ve been already doing on the internet.
- You can also operate the website through your mobiles. The mobile application is good and it might help you pass time while travelling or getting bored.
Obviously, with pros comes the cons.
Here are the things that I didn’t like about Swagbucks
- I couldn’t understand that on what basis Swag Bucks rewards points on making searches. I read somewhere that they reward thrice a day, but that doesn’t actually happen. The points that you get rewarded are variable. You have to use the search engine religiously if you want to earn some serious points.
- It takes time to earn a good number of swag bucks. So it is not for impatient people at all.
- The mobile site provides a limited number of features only.
- If you’ve made strange searches in the past, the platform might block you.
- Making big money is very very rare on SwagBucks. You can’t make good money through this platform. You should rather concentrate on building a stable online business.
- I didn’t understand that why would someone spend money to make money? Why would I shop randomly to make a few swag bucks?
- Swag Bucks is not available in every country. It’s complete access is available in only a few countries like US, UK, Canada and Australia.
- Swag Bucks isn’t a real business. It’s just a way to pass time and make a very petite money by giving in a huge input.
- The search engine isn’t as good as Google. Why would I use it over Google if I don’t find what I’m looking for?
MY PERSONAL TAKE
First of all I’ll make it very clear that Swag Bucks is NOT a scam! Swag Bucks is platform which would definitely allow you to make money if you use it. They do pay out through different sources as I mentioned above.
I managed to make $100 using SwagBucks by making regular searches, doing a couple of surveys, winning a sweepstake and even by referring people. Everyone might not get lucky with Swag Bucks just as I did. Although you can join Swagbucks but most of the people might just give up or abandon the platform in a matter of days, due to the high patience level that it requires.
I’d rather recommend you to build a stable business online which would make you money online even if you don’t work much after a certain period of time. Money can be made online by doing a number of things. One of the best ways is to build a website and monetizing it. If you’re somebody who’s looking for making money online and you see it on a long term, then you should definitely consider building a website and earning money from it.
Learn More on the Inside!
Subscribe to our mailing list and 2 FREE Books and More Tips!
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.